Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Keegan loves to blog with mommy

My babies are soo cute, although I know once baby #3 comes along there is going to be lots of jealousy, and potenital biting (via our princess Keegan). I thought I would share a few pictures of Louie and Keegan tonight, Keegan always has to be next to me and crawling on me while I look through various blogs, and Louie loves to "sit pretty", he will sit straight up and look around or watch tv, he is so goofy!
On a brighter note, I felt my little baby for the 1st time on Monday night at 1:00 AM, it is soo exciting knowing that my body is helping to create such a precious little package. I can not wait for my next ultra sound in 2 weeks... I know I need to still scan our other ones, right now its name is Chicken Nugget because that is what it looks like, haha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Krissy! Congrats on the engagment and almost being done with your 1st trimester! That is so great! Are you back in Vegas?? What are you up to these days? Hope your doing well!