So I still have pretty bad morning sickness... but I am hoping in about a month it will start going way cause I dont know if I can handle it anymore... haha.
So I thought I would post some pictures of the family in 2008, since I finally downloaded all my pictures from my camera, I lost my sony duo stick adapter thing so I wasnt able to download them through out the whole year, thankfully my friend had one while she was over here the other day so I finally uploaded them :)!!

Me and Matty at Matts old house (there must have been a party that night, cause my make up is all crazy)

My bad-ass nephew Lucas (hes my little pirate)

Date night at the Bellagio
My soon to be daddy came to visit from England

While he was here be bought an Austrailian/Cowboy hat on 4th of July

We got the 1st member out our family, Louie

We thought it would be fun to dye my hair blonde, 2 days of the salon and $700 later this is what i got... not a good idea (sorry hard to see in the picture)

We took Louie hiking up Mt Charleston... yes I held him 99.9% of the way cause he could do the hike

He sure was exhausted from the hike though :)

Then came his little sister, Keegan

Yes I am an evil mommy and dress them up... but they are so cute (my obsession)

Matts obsession, his Audi S5 and my BMW330 ci

Grandma came to meet Keegan for the 1st time so we had to put on her Sunday best

My bestest friend ever Whitney got married

The ever changing hair of Krissy

At the Kings of Leon concert, I was devistated we could not stay the whole time cause I could hardly breathe I was so sick

My babies are the most precious things in the whole entire world, they are asleep and in bed by 9:00 everynight, how cute right....

We got engaged!

I went to New York for the first time...ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT, cant wait to go back with Matt one day (after the baby of course)
So it has taken me over an hour to figure this stupid program out o upload pictures so more pictures are to come another night, it is 9:30 and past my bed time!! Baby need some sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment