I can not believe how fast 2009 has gone by. It has been a great year but I am looking forward to 2010 and what it has to offer for my family!! We had a fabulous Christmas, it was nice to spend Christmas Eve with my mommy, daddy, sister, and brother-in-law, I just love spending time with my family, and getting to know my new brother-in-law Rocky!! We had a blast doing our secret santa stockings (we choose a name out of a hat, go to Target and have 30 minutes to stuff the stocking)!! Jeni made a fabulous Katsu dinner (Japanese Curry) and had lots of fun laughing and playing Cranium, in which my awesome parents won (we were on couples teams). Christmas we just hung around the house, Matt trying to figure out how to use his new studio software, in which we then went a purchased everything he needs for his new in-home studio (watch out for special tracks ft. me, hahahah right.... if any of you have heard me sing you will beg me not to post them).
Below are a picture of the babies in their new sweaters for Christmas. They love each other soo much, and hate when they are separated. We really do have the best doggies ever!

Earlier in December we had my company Christmas party at Moon nightclub inside of the Palms casino here in Vegas. It was "Hollywood" themed, and lots and lots of fun. I thought I would post a picture of me and Matty on the "red carpet".

I hope everyone has a happy and safe New Year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment