Saturday, May 9th, 2009
Getting Ready
Getting Ready
The Garters

Walking down the aisle with my daddy (trying to stay composed)
Our first KISS as Mr. and Mrs. Wratten
Cutting the cake (I didnt even eat a piece)
Pictures... Pictures... Pictures
My nephew Lucas, one of the few pictures I got with him (he refused to take any other pictures)
Being our goofy selves during our first dance
The other picture I got with Lucas... he was kicking and screaming becasue he didnt want his picture taken so I told him to show me his Scary Monster Face!
Ancle Matt and Aunt Pirate miss our little nephews (Ky Ky and Lucas)
Our advice video from my Aunt Wendy

Last picture of the night... now to go home to our little princess (Keegan) escaped from her doggy gate, set of the house alarm, and pee all over our bedroom floor... and still needing to pack to leave to Hawaii at 6:00 AM...
All I can say, I am so exicted to be Mrs. Wratten, and to be married to the love of my life!!

2 comments:
Krissy, you look so amazing, so skinny and your boobs look awesome!!! Love the dress! Oh I wish I could be there so so bad! So one of these days I am just going to call you and come over and see you becuse it has been too long! Oh my friend I miss you!
Love the pictures Kwissy!!!
XOXOXOXO
Post a Comment