Saturday, May 30, 2009

We are officially the WRATTENS!!

Matt and I have officially been married for 3 weeks!! The morning after our wedding (yes we had to wake up at 6:00 AM... grrr), we flew out to Maui, Hawaii for a week long honeymoon. It was ABSOLUTELY gorgeous, and I cant wait to go back next year. We had a blast, we took the road to Hana (aka Divorce Highway, it is said maried couples go there happily married and come back divorced... that being said I told Matt we are going to hire a tour guide company take us), it was sooo pretty, we stopped to speak with local people who make gorgeous pearl, coral, and shell necklaces. We ate fresh coconut and papaya, saw amazing waterfalls, and a black sand beach.


*** My sister Kelli and I right before I walk down the aisle

*** Lucas, my crazy nephew/ring boy and I

*** Our first dance "A Moment Like This"



** A cool rainbow eucalyptus tree

** Our sand picture

**At the luau

**Ziplining at the bottom on the valcano base(it looks more like a mountain to me)
I can definitely say I LOVE MARRIED LIFE!! It is funny how things change, and I love my little family (can not forget about our babies Louie V. and Keegan Marie)

1 comment:

Jiffy said...

Krissy you look so so amazing! I am so glad you guys had a great honey moon!!! Your dogs are so cute too!!! We have to get together soon!